East Bay Realty, LLC Offers Help with All of Your Real Estate Needs
(Not limited to the following)
* Free Market Report for your property
* Home Staging (we also lightly furnish vacant homes)
* Light House Cleaning (one time to prepare for the market & for photos)
* Professional Photographs of High Quality
* Heavier cleaning and carpet removal
We are the ONLY One you need to call for your real estate needs.
EBR outsources certain services
Baldwin County Tax Millage Rate
Once the assessed value of your property has been determined, multiply it by the appropriate millage rate for the area in which you live. Millage rates are determined by the county commissions and other taxing agencies. Millage is the tax rate expressed in decimal form.
- A mill is one-tenth of one cent. (.001)
- 1 mill = $0.001
- 10 mills = one penny or $0.01
- 100 mills = ten cents or $0.10
- 1000 mills = one dollar or $1
Assessed Value X Millage Rate = Unadjusted Tax Bill
- $100,000 (Appraised Value) X (Residential Rate: 10%) = $10,000 (Assessed Value)
- $10,000 (Assessed Value) X .0325 (County Millage Rate of 32.5 mills) = $325.00 (Tax Amount)
Please note: The Property Tax Division takes no responsibility for and makes no assertions as to the accuracy of the millage rate information.